San Vito Church in Cison



see item in detail
La chiesetta di San Vito a Cison

Description

At the center of the country, at the bridge over Rujo, is the oratory of San Vito. Is mentioned for the first time in 1218; later, in 1443, is mentioned in the will of the notary Luca Pellicciaio, which provides that with his money are purchased to cover tiles of the church of San Vito.

It is also mentioned in the aforementioned pastoral visit in 1475. The current building was erected in 1504 and purchased by the Counts Brandolini in 1680. Inside there is an altar richly carved, polychrome wood, and here also contains fine works of Egidio Dall'Oglio.

We are here


Search tourism

Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter below to receive exclusive offers and the latest news.


Partners

Link